COVID-19 protocol for the winter season, Southend Community Centre Starting Sunday, December 6.
- Because of the COVID situation, the indoor shooting is for BTA members only (sport bubble) until further notice.
- Please wear a mask when entering the building.
- When entering the Gym (BTA shooting) you have to sign in with your name and phone number and sign a waiver.
Some restrictions for sports and arts and culture organizations will be eased starting Jan. 25. Changes include:
- sports teams can start playing games, but spectators are not permitted and there can be no games or tournaments involving teams that would not regularly play against each other
- non-team sports can also resume competition, but without spectators and only among competitors who would regularly compete against each other
- the limit for sports practices, training and games and arts and culture rehearsals and classes will return to 50
- arts and culture performances can only be virtual and cannot have in-person spectators
- Gathering limit without social distancing for participants and officials in organized performing arts and sports – participants and officials in performing arts and sports (recreational, amateur and professional) can gather in groups of up to 50 people without social distancing for practices, rehearsals and regular local and regional competitions, games, tournaments and performances (performances can only be virtual); in-person spectators are not permitted.
- Please feel free to bring your own hand sanitizer
- Other than this – enjoy and have fun by shooting some arrows
Please find our Safety rules for indoor shooting HERE!
Regular Indoor shooting is Sunday’s from 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm starting December 13.
No new members or ‘Try-Archery’ until further notice.